Would you like to be an egg donor?
You can be a donor if…
- You are between 18 and 34 years of age.
- Your karyotype is normal.
- You test negative for sexual transmitted diseases: syphilis, hepatitis B and C, gonorrhoea, chlamydia, HIV.
- You are in good physical and mental health.
- Your medical history has no genetically transmitted diseases.
The process for the donor involves:
- A medical examination. A series of tests are conducted to determine whether the woman fulfils the requirements to be a donor.
- Ovarian stimulation.
- Extraction of eggs by puncture.
Egg donors receive a fee for taking the trouble and the commitment undertaken.
- Egg donation is completely anonymous.
- Egg donation does not have a negative impact on the donors’ fertility.